1. You can get a good deal : High rise flat in Ghaziabad by Jasmine Grove real estate projects and developers in Raj nagar extension come at a very good deal keeping in mind the soaring high prices in the nearby national capital
2. It is forced saving: Flats in Ghaziabad Raj Nagar Extension come with all the amenities like swimming pool, children play area, modern gymnasium, ample parking space, 24 hr. power backup and water supply. So u save when u put your money on this residential property in Ghaziabad
3. Mortgages are cheap: You can get a 30-year loan for around 4.3%. What’s not to like? These are the lowest rates on record.1 BHK flats in Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad can be given on rent also.
4. You’ll save on taxes:You can deduct the mortgage interest from your income taxes. You can deduct your real estate taxes. And you’ll get a tax break on capital gains–if any–when you sell.Flats in Raj Nagar Extension Ghaziabad are worth the resale value.
5. It’ll be yours: You can have the kitchen and bathrooms you want. You can move the walls, build an extension–zoning permitted–or paint everything bright orange. Few landlords are so indulgent; for renters, these types of changes are often impossible. You’ll feel better about your own place if you own it than if you rent.
6. You might have inflation protection: Although housing can’t entirely protect you from inflation, landcraft developers suggest that over the long term, housing has tended to beat inflation by a couple of percentage points a year. That’s valuable inflation insurance, especially if you’re young, raising a family and thinking about the next 30 or 40 years.
7. It’s a good investment: Sooner or later the market will turn around as it has done every other time in our history. When it does you have a great investment on your hands that is worth every penny.
8. You will probably find a better home: Rentals usually are the cheaper places on the block, the most rundown apartment or lowest income area. But when you own, you can choose the better home, better built and better taken care of. Each situation is different but it can overall make a big difference.
9. You have a lot of choices: Now is a great time because of the amount of inventory on the market. You have literally hundreds of homes to choose from and most are either from highly motivated sellers or banks that just want to get rid of the real estate.
10. The market will eventually flip:As it has done in the past supply and demand will meet and the market will flip to a seller’s market once again. Ghaziabad being the upcoming hub for commercial establishments it is worth the investment.